See our infographic of the November 8 USDA Crop Report. (Click to view larger image)
Watch Steve Freed’s reaction to the November 8 Crop Report here.
- USDA estimated US 2019 corn crop at 13,661 vs 13,643 expected and 13,779 in October. Yield 167.0 vs 168.4.
- USDA estimated US 2019 soybean crop at 3,550 vs 3,510 expected and 3,550 in October. Yield 46.9 vs 46.9.
- USDA estimated US 2019/20 corn carryout at 1,910 vs 1,817 expected and 1,929 in October.
- USDA estimated US 2019/20 soybean carryout at 475 vs 428 expected and 460 in October.
- USDA estimated US 2019/20 wheat carryout at 1,014 vs 1,035 expected and 1,043 in October.
- USDA estimated World 2019/20 corn carryout at 296.0 vs 300.3 expected and 302.5 in October.
- USDA estimated World 2019/20 soybean carryout at 95.4 vs 93.8 expected and 95.2 in October.
- USDA estimated World 2019/20 wheat carryout at 288.2 vs 287.0 expected and 287.8 in October.
- USDA estimated China soybean imports at 85 mmt vs 85 in October and 83 last year.
- USDA estimated Brazil soybean crop near 123 mmt vs 123 in October and 117 last year.
- USDA estimated Brazil corn crop near 101 mmt vs 101 in October and 101 last year.
- USDA estimated World wheat crop near 765 mmt vs 765 in October and 730 last year.
The information conveyed by ADMIS or its affiliates to the audience is intended to be instructional and is not intended to direct marketing, hedging or pricing strategy or to guaranty or predict future events, including the pricing and pricing movements of commodities and commodity futures contracts.