See our infographic of the January 10 USDA Crop Report. (Click to view larger image)
Watch Steve Freed’s reaction to the Janaury Crop Report here.
• USDA January report lacked market changing updates.
• USDA failed to drop U.S. 2019 corn and soybean crop.
• USDA estimated U.S. Dec 1 corn and wheat stocks below trade guess, soybean above.
• USDA estimated U.S. corn and soybean 2019/20 carryout higher than expected.
• USDA estimate of U.S. 2020 winter wheat acres in line with trade estimate and below last year.
• Next big Ag fundamental will be signing of U.S. and China Phase one trade deal.
The information conveyed by ADMIS or its affiliates to the audience is intended to be instructional and is not intended to direct marketing, hedging or pricing strategy or to guaranty or predict future events, including the pricing and pricing movements of commodities and commodity futures contracts.