By Dennis Smith | Grain PhD Ag Risk Specialist | Archer Financial Services Broker
- Like it or not…corn is an energy commodity.
- Ethanol grind is nearly 40% of total corn demand.
- Cheap crude will likely depress the Brazilian real.
- Acreage devoted to corn increasing in U.S. this spring.
- Prepare to hedge new crop corn.
If you’d like to create a marketing plan with Dennis, call Grain PhD at 1-844-471-4601 and ask for Dennis Smith.
The information conveyed by ADMIS or its affiliates to the audience is intended to be instructional and is not intended to direct marketing, hedging or pricing strategy or to guaranty or predict future events, including the pricing and pricing movements of commodities and commodity futures contracts.